(Adapted from Writing in White's Primal Morning Glory Muffins recipe.)
Makes ~1 dozen scones.
- 1 c. ground almonds (ground into fine powder)
- 3/4 c. ground coconut flakes (grind 1/4 c. into fine powder)
- 1 Tbsp. ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 large carrots (washed; shredded in food processor)
- 1 medium apple (washed; shredded in food processor)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 c. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. crushed walnuts
Using a tablespoon, drop large dollops of mix onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until browned on bottom. Cool on baking racks.